In this episode Dr. Jason Jones give his formula for setting goals in the coming new year. These proven principles will work for small or large goals and in any area you decide to work toward. It could be Relationships, health, fitness, spiritual life, finances and so on.
Be sure to listen to the podcast for an expanded explanation of the questions below. Notice that we use “WE” instead of “YOU” below. It is about what you want but remember that your decisions affect those around you and you don’t have to do it all yourself. WE can achieve much more than YOU 🙂
1. What area of your life do we want to improve?
2. Where do we want to be this time next year if we knew we couldn’t fail?
3. Why do we want to get there?
4. What resources do we need to achieve this?
5. What do we need to do to get there?
a. What do we need to stop doing?
6. What are we doing that is creating negative work?
7. What are we already doing that is working well?