Detox water can be a very effective detoxifying tool. This drink has so many health benefits including flushing out toxins, losing weight, and being “tasty”. It contains fewer calories and provides the you with a satiating feeling that raises metabolism and increases the body’s ability to burn fat. Water boosts the body’s energy levels, muscle mass, and the functions of various body systems. It is easy to make and carry around to work or any other sunny day activities. The following is a simple method plan for making detox water. The preparation steps are easy for each recipe.
The three-step Plan for making detox water:
- With the aid of a fruit infuser bottle or pitcher, drop all the necessary ingredients at the bottom of the appliance.
- Top the ingredients with ice up to half the appliance, and fill the rest of it with water. Let the ingredients infuse through the water by letting it settle in the appliance for about an hour before you serve the drink.
- Refill the bottle or pitcher for about two to three times before the drink loses its flavor.
Four Easy To Make Detoxifying Recipes
The following are some of the most popular recipes with respect to detox water. They are highly nutritious and have different effects on the body system.
- The spa-day apple cinnamon detox water- This recipe gained its popularity in 2012 through a blog post. It contains a lot of antioxidants and phytonutrients, which are present in the cinnamon and apples. They reduce the development risk of heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, and cancer. The ingredients include:
- One thin sliced apple without seeds. Alternatively, you could use Fuji.
- One cinnamon stick, refrain from using powdered cinnamon.
- Slim down water detox- The tart taste of the lemons and grapefruits mix with the cucumber taste to provide a unique and sweet taste. The double citrus fruit provides a healthy dose of vitamin C and antioxidants. This has numerous health benefits including protection from skin wrinkling, eye disease, prenatal health issues, cardiovascular disease, and even immune system deficiencies. The ingredients include:
- One cup of sliced cucumber
- Half a slice grapefruit
- Half a sliced lime
- Half a sliced lemon
- Half a gallon of purified water
- Orange and blueberry detox water- This amazing detox recipe is nutritious and attractive. The oranges are rich in vitamin C, which improves the toe of the skin and the boosts metabolism. The blueberries enrich the drink with fiber and antioxidants. The ingredients include:
- One handful of blueberries
- Two oranges cut into wedges
- Strawberry and watermelon mint detox water- The watermelon present in the detox lowers blood pressure, reduces muscle soreness, and improving the body’s response to insulin. Strawberries contain antioxidants. The ingredients include:
- Half a pint of half-sliced strawberries
- Six lightly crushed sprigs mint
- Four lightly mashed cups of watermelon into half-inch cubes